Destiny 2 Weekly Nightfall Weapon ScheduleGamerevisions
In Destiny 2 the Nightfall you get the opportunity to unlock a lot of rare weapons. In each season there is a rotation of different weapons that can drop at the end of the strike. How higher the difficulty, how higher the drop rate. The Adept version is available in the second half of the seasons.
Table of Contents
What is the Nightfall weapon this week?
This weeks Nightfall strike is: Disgraced. The Nightfall comes with 5 different difficulties, each difficulty increases the enemy power level. Your chance of getting the rewards will increase on a higher difficulty. The following difficulties are available:
- Adept (1240 power, matchmaking)
- Hero (1280 power, matchmaking)
- Legend (1310 power)
- Master (1340 power)
- Grandmaster (1360 power, 1335 required to enter) – available again on June 22.
Loot in the Nightfall
he Destiny 2 Nightfall weapon schedule is as follows:
- June 8th to 15th – Hung Jury SR4
- June 15th to 22nd – Uzume RR4
- June 22nd to 29th – Plug One.1 (Adept available)
- June 29th to July 6th – Hung Jury SR4 (Adept available)
- July 6th to July 13th – Uzume RR4 (Adept available)
- July 13th to July 20th – Plug One.1 (Adept available)
- July 20th to July 27th – Hung Jury SR4 (Adept available)
- July 27th to August 3rd – Uzume RR4 (Adept available)
- August 3rd to August 10th – Plug One.1 (Adept available)
Note there is only a chance they may drop – it’s not guaranteed. That might mean multiple attempts at the Nightfall to get a drop (let alone the roll you want!), so patience and luck is needed. That said, as shown above, there are multiple chances to get a weapon in a season if you don’t get one during a given week.
Nightfall weapon drop
Nightfall weapon drop rates are impacted by the score you earn (Platinum, Gold will offer the highest chances) and the difficulty of the Strike. The higher the difficulty, the more likely a weapon will drop – and is arguably the easiest way to increase the likelihood of getting your hands on one.
The Nightfall difficulty adjusts drop rate as follows:
- Adept – Rare
- Hero – Uncommon
- Legend – Common
- Master – Common
Adept versions of each Nightfall weapon can drop during their rotated week if you play a Grandmaster Nightfall – which is at a much higher difficulty.
These only appear during the latter half of the season – in Season of the Splicer, this is June 22nd onwards – and again, the better your score, the higher your chances will be.
Adept weapons not only have a different appearance, but they offer an additional stat boost when Masterworked and unique mods – making them well worth the effort if you can take on a Grandmaster Nightfall.