Trials of Osiris 30th April – 4th MayGamerevisions
This week’s map is: Widow’s Court. Trials of Osiris is live in the game now. This week’s rewards in Trials of Osiris:
When does Trials start?
Trials will start each weekend, on Friday at 10 am PST.
How to compete in Trials?
To take part in Trials, you will need to be at least 1300 Power and have the “Entry Pending Quest” completed from Saint-14, and you will need to get a Trials of Osiris passage. You can purchase these from Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar. He will also sell Trials bounties and passages.
You can also hand in Trials Tokens to Saint-14 in exchange for special Trials Engrams.
Once you have your card, and your squad, you can start Trials from the Crucible menu in the Director by clicking on the Trials of Osiris icon. This will only be present in the Director while Trials of Osiris is live.
- Passage of Mercy – forgives one loss per run.
- Passage of Ferocity – with zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win.
- Passage of Wealth – increased tokens from 3, 5 and 7 wins on a ticket.
- Passage of Wisdom – Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket.
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from the Flawless chest.
If you order a Trials of Osiris Flawless run, we will fight for every round. No hacks, cheats, win trades or manipulated lobbies.
The new season has started! Season 13 brings a lot of new loot to grab. Trials of Osiris has brand new Gear, gilded flawless title and 3 new weapons: The Messenger (pulse rifle), Igneous Hammer (hand cannon) and Sola’s Scar (sword).